Saturday, August 8, 2020

Results day advice๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’•


With results day approaching I wanted to make a post with some advice!






I got my a level results a year ago now, and in very different circumstances than students this year!

If you're nervously anticipating it, try and remember that these results are out of your hands now, and they have already been decided, regardless of whether you worry or not.

Your results are not the be all and end all. You can always get to where you need to be through alternative routes! Just because it isn't the traditional route, doesn't make it any less valid and important!

They are not indicative of who you are as a person. You are worth so much more than your academic achievements. They don't define you! You are not any less of a person for letters/numbers on a piece of paper.

You should be proud of yourself no matter what. Getting through school/college is something that takes a lot of strength and you should be proud of yourself for being able to get through it!

Most importantly, this year has been so unusual in that no exams have went forward, so you didn't get the final chance to show your knowledge. The fact that you have lived through such unprecedented times means so much more than results.






Where else can you find me? 
You can also find me here;
Instagram: @yourbest_isenough
Twitter: @rachelhasson4 
TikTok: @yourbest_isenough
Depop: @rachelhassonx
Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/rachsreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Mental Health Day 2021

  World Mental Health Day 2021 ๐ŸŒป I talk about mental health everyday so there’s not much I can say that I haven’t already said. I will sh...